28 Jun 6 Key Principles To Build Lean Muscle, Improve Performance & Develop Sustainable Results
#1 – Establish A Game Plan
Focus On The System. The Outcome Will Take Care Of Itself. - Atomic Habits by James Clear
- How many days can I commit to training?
- Am I going to hire a coach for programs and accountability or do the research myself?
- How much time am I going to commit to training? (Include transit time)
- What meals do I need to prepare ahead of time so I don’t skip or quick fix?
- What days will I commit to meal prepping?
- What days will I do my grocery shopping?
- Your long term goal
- Time commitment to your desired lifestyle
- A grocery list to stick to so you can shop for success
- Training and meal prep schedule
- Daily habits to keep you on track
This process takes time. I don’t expect you to email me tomorrow saying “Hey coach! I have it all figured out. Headed to the gym tomorrow today so I can look like an avenger.”
Get out a pen and paper and take this next week to write out your plan. Next week, I will be covering Principle #2. Make sure you leave some space to write at the top of your game plan as you’ll want to write principle #2 in bold lettering.
– Coach Theo
P.S. If you want access to done-for-you training programs that will help you achieve your goals, click the button below to join The League where you’ll get 3 programs – mobility, at home minimalist and garage gym workouts for you to choose from EACH MONTH!